- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At Monte Carlo, Monaco, Gennady Golovkin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA World and IBO middleweight titles; Edwin Rodriguez vs. Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna, 10, super middleweights; Zolt Erdei vs. Denis Grachev, 10, light heavyweights; Sergei Rabchenko vs. Adriano Nicchi, 12, for Rabchenko’s European junior middleweight title.
At Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas (HBO), Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado, 12, for the vacant WBO interim junior werlterweight title; Khabib Allakhverdiev vs. Breidis Prescott, 12, for Allakhverdiev’s WBA World junior welterweight title.
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
- Teen thugs in DC run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- New budget accord saves $23 billion -- after $65 billion spending spree
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- More than a quarter million sign up for Obamacare in November
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- Obama's antics at Nelson Mandela tribute: Jovial conversation, handshake with Raul Castro
- MILLER: Dick Heller challenges D.C.s gun registration, files for summary judgement in Heller II
- Gov't Motors: Obama fudges math on auto bailout, $10.5 billion loss for taxpayers
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Human interest stories to feed interest, satisfy curiosity and see outside the box.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
News and views on the Civil War.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow