- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Who’s coming, going in NFL free-agent frenzy
Question of the Day
Departed: Pat Sims, DT; Manny Lawson, LB; Dan Skuta, LB; Bruce Gradkowski, QB.
Arrived: Paul Kruger, LB; Desmond Bryant, DL; Quentin Groves, LB; Gary Barnidge, TE.
Departed: Kaluka Maiava, LB.
Departed: Marcus Spears, DT; Kevin Ogletree, WR; John Phillips, TE; Dan Connor, LB.
Arrived: Wes Welker, WR; Louis Vasquez, RG; Terrance Knighton, DL; Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB; Stewart Bradley, LB.
Departed: D.J. Williams, LB, Jason Hunter, DE; Justin Bannan, DT; Tracy Porter, CB; Chris Gronkowski, FB; Elvis Dumervil, DL.
Arrived: Reggie Bush, RB; Jason Jones, DE; Glover Quin, S.
Departed: Cliff Avril, DE; Gosder Cherilus, T; Drayton Florence, CB; Sammie Lee Hill, DT.
GREEN BAY PACKERS
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- More immigrants deported from New Mexico center
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- Vladimir Putin pressured to aid Ukraine plane crash probe, rein in rebels
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq