- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
Who’s coming, going in NFL free-agent frenzy
Question of the Day
Departed: Greg Jennings, WR; Charles Woodson, DB.
Departed: Kevin Walter, WR; James Casey, FB/TE; Connor Barwin, LB; Glover Quin, S.
Arrived: Gosder Cherilus, OT; Ricky Jean Francois, DL; LaRon Landry, S; Lawrence Sidbury, LB; Donald Thomas, G; Greg Toler, CB; Erik Walden, LB.
Departed: Donnie Avery, WR; Austin Collie, WR; Dwight Freeney, DE/OLB; Jerraud Powers, CB; Drew Stanton, QB; Tom Zbikowski, S.
Arrived: Geno Hayes, LB; Alan Ball, CB; Justin Forsett, RB; Roy Miller, DT.
Departed: Derek Cox, CB; Terrance Knighton, DT; Dawan Landry, S; Rashean Mathis, CB; Laurent Robinson, WR; Aaron Ross, CB; Guy Whimper, OT.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Arrived: Sean Smith, CB; Dunta Robinson, CB; Bryan Mattison, OL; Anthony Fasano, TE; Donnie Avery, WR; Chase Daniel, QB: Husain Abdullah, S; Geoff Schwartz, OL.
Departed: Matt Cassel, QB; Glenn Dorsey, DE; Brady Quinn, QB; Peyton Hillis, RB; Abe Elam, S; Ropati Pitoitua, DE; Travis Daniels, CB; Jake O’Connell, TE.
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- KEENE: Thinking outside nanny-state box with Paul Ryan
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq