- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Who’s coming, going in NFL free-agent frenzy
Question of the Day
Arrived: David Garrard, QB; Mike Goodson, RB; Willie Colon, OL; Anthony Garay, NT.
Departed: Yeremiah Bell, S; Mike DeVito, DL; Shonn Greene, RB; Dustin Keller, TE; LaRon Landry, S; Sione Po’uha, NT.
Arrived: Nick Roach, LB; Kaluka Maiava, LB; Pat Sims, DT; Jason Hunter, DE.
Departed: Michael Huff, DB; Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR; Philip Wheeler, LB; Desmond Bryant, DT; Mike Goodson, RB; Dave Tollefson, DE.
Arrived: Cary Williams, CB; Kenny Phillips, S; Bradley Fletcher, CB; Connor Barwin, LB; Patrick Chung, S; James Phillips, LB; James Casey, TE; Isaac Sopoaga, DL; Arrelious Benn, WR.
Departed: Nnamdi Asomugha, CB; Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Cullen Jenkins, DT; Mike Patterson, DT.
Arrived: Bruce Gradkowski, QB; William Gay, DB.
ST. LOUIS RAMS
Arrived: Jared Cook, TE.
Departed: Steven Jackson, RB; Danny Amendola, WR; Quintin Mikell, S; Brandon Gibson, WR.
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world