- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
‘Oz’ again tops box office with $42.2 million
Question of the Day
5. “Identity Thief,” $4.5 million. ($745,000 international.)
6. “Snitch,” $3.5 million. ($130,000 international.)
7. “21 and Over,” $2.6 million. ($1 million international.)
8. “Silver Linings Playbook,” $2.6 million. ($3.7 million international.)
9. “Safe Haven,” $2.5 million. ($1.2 million international.)
10. “Escape From Planet Earth,” $2.3 million.
Estimated weekend ticket sales at international theaters (excluding the U.S. and Canada) for films distributed overseas by Hollywood studios, according to Rentrak:
1. “Oz the Great and Powerful,” $46.6 million.
2. “A Good Day to Die Hard,” $20.4 million.
3. “Jack the Giant Slayer,” $10.3 million
4. “Hansel and Gretal: Witch Hunters,” $6.2 million.
5. “Warm Bodies,” $4 million.
6. “Mama,” $3.8 million.
7. “Silver Linings Playbook,” $3.7 million.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors