- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Champion Ravens might not open at home
Question of the Day
PHOENIX (AP) - The Baltimore Ravens could open the season on the road because of a scheduling conflict with baseball’s Orioles.
The NFL traditionally kicks off the season with the Super Bowl champion as the host team on the Thursday night after Labor Day. But the Orioles are scheduled to be home that night at Camden Yards, which is located close by M&T Bank Stadium.
Commissioner Roger Goodell says Monday he has twice spoken with MLB Commissioner Bud Selig about switching the baseball game to the afternoon, with the Ravens‘ opener beginning later than usual in the evening. Moving the NFL game to Wednesday night is not alternative, Goodell says, because it is the first night of Rosh Hashanah.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors