- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Lohan accepts plea deal with 90 days in rehab
Question of the Day
The former Disney star has been under some form of probation since 2007, and her court troubles have stifled a once-promising career.
Lohan’s return to acting last year in the Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick” was widely panned by critics and viewers. Her upcoming film by Bret Easton Ellis, “The Canyons,” co-stars porn star James Deen.
Prosecutors decided last year that Lohan would not face criminal charges after being accused of clipping a man with her car outside a Manhattan nightclub.
Prosecutors wouldn’t elaborate on their decision about the Sept. 21 episode involving Jose Rodriguez, 34, of Jersey City, N.J.
Follow AP Entertainment Writer Derrik J. Lang on Twitter at _http://www.twitter.com/derrikjlang.
AP Entertainment Writer Anthony McCartney contributed to this report.
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world