- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Rayshawn Goins, James Madison’s top player, suspended for half of NCAA game
The Daily News-Record of Harrisonburg says Goins was arrested Sunday night on charges of disorderly conduct and obstructing justice.
Harrisonburg police did not returned several phone messages left by The Associated Press.
The newspaper says police were called to a party Saturday night to help disperse about 200 people. The paper says Goins was shouting obscenities and “enticing the crowd” before he was taken away by acquaintances.
Police say they did not arrest him then for fear the crowd would “turn riotous.”
Goins averages 12.7 points and 7.4 rebounds this season.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan affirmative action ban
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.