- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
Eva Mendes eyes fashion opportunities
Question of the Day
AP: Does the look of your home change based on what’s going on in your life?
Mendes: All the time. It’s so fun. I love listening to music, rearranging my furniture, playing with materials. Flower arrangements. I make flower arrangements for every room in the house. That’s really peaceful for me.
Alicia Rancilio covers entertainment for The Associated Press. Follow her online at http://www.twitter.com/aliciar
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Harry Reid lambasted by black conservatives after calling Justice Thomas white
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- 4 children, parents killed in Texas shooting
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener