- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Mississippi’s colorful Henderson hits big stage
Question of the Day
“I was crazy. I wasn’t that crazy,” Kennedy said. “That comparison between me and him, people need to go back and check the footage.”
Now Kennedy will try to prepare Henderson and the rest of the Rebels for a Wisconsin defense that knows few peers. The Badgers are also battle-tested after navigating a brutal Big Ten schedule and making it to the Big Ten tournament championship before losing to Ohio State.
“As contrasting as night is to day,” Kennedy said. “I’ve got a lot of respect for Bo Ryan. I’ve known him for a number of years. He’s one of the true great coaches in our game.”
And if the Rebels are going to have a chance to knock off one of the Big Ten’s best teams, Henderson will almost certainly have to play well. He’s scored at least 20 points in five straight games.
Follow David Brandt on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP
By Scott Pinsker
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Computer glitch caused odd Saturday release of D.C. guns ruling
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq