- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Paulina Rubio judges kids’ version of ‘The Voice’
Question of the Day
MIAMI (AP) - A children’s version of “The Voice” is arriving to the U.S. “en español” with Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio as one of the coaches.
Telemundo Media named Rubio on Monday as the first of three music coaches on the network’s upcoming singing competition “La Voz Kids,” slated to premiere in the spring on Telemundo.
The new spinoff of the hit singing competition will feature 7- to 14-year-old contestants. The winner will receive a recording contract with Universal Music and a scholarship.
Rubio already coached “La Voz… México”, the edition of the show produced in her home country.
The singer said she looks forward to a new format “that will open the door to the new generation of artists.”
The other two coaches were soon to be announced, the network said.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world