- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
At Tokyo, Shinsuke Yamanaka vs. Malcolm Tunacao, 12, for Yamanaka’s WBC bantamweight title; Toshiyuki Igarashi vs. Akira Yaegashi, 12, for Igarashi’s WBC flyweight title; Gamaliel Diaz vs. Takashi Miura, 12, for Diaz’s WBC super featherweight title.
At Radio City Music Hall, New York (HBO), Nonito Donaire vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux, 12, for Donaire’s WBO and Rigondeaux’s WBA junior featherweight titles.
At Madison Square Garden Theater, New York (NBC), Tyson Fury vs. Steve Cunningham, 12 rounds, IBF heavyweight eliminator.
At Mexcio City, Victor Terrazas vs. Cristian Mijares, 12, for the vacant WBC super bantamweight title.
At Buenos Aires, Argentina (HBO), Sergio Martinez vs. Martin Murray, 12, for Martinez’s WBC middleweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title; Daniel Jacobs vs. Billy Lyell, 10, middleweights.
At Las Vegas (PPV), Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Robert Guerrero, 12, for Mayweather’s WBC welterweight title.
At O2 Arena, London (HBO), Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler, 12, for Froch’s IBF and Kessler’s WBA Super World super middleweight titles.
At Bell Centre, Montreal (HBO), Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal, 12, for Dawson’s WBC light heavyweight title.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Afghanistan, heads to Africa
- FISHER: Shades of Berlin in the South China Sea
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.