- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
George Mason falls at Delaware in regular-season finale
Question of the Day
NEWARK, Del. — Devon Saddler scored 22 points, Jarvis Threatt added 20 and Jamelle Hagins had a double-double to lead Delaware to an 82-77 win over George Mason on Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
Hagins had 13 points and 14 rebounds for the Blue Hens (18-13, 13-5 Colonial Athletic Association), who won their fourth straight game. Kyle Anderson finished with 17 points.
Delaware trailed 74-69 with 2:16 remaining when George Mason's Erik Copes made a free throw. But the Blue Hens scored the next 11 points, taking an 80-74 lead with 20 seconds left after Carl Baptiste made a free throw.
Threatt, who shot 13 of 14 from the free throw line, scored seven points during the spurt. He also had four assists, making 3 of 11 shots from the floor.
Marko Gujanicic scored 21 points for the Patriots (17-13, 10-8). Sherrod Wright had 20 points.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world