- Landslide hits Indian village, 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser: ‘Gilmore Girl’ and ‘Mad Men’ stars are engaged
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) — Former "Gilmore Girl" Alexis Bledel and "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser are engaged.
Miss Bledel's publicist, Meghan Prophet, confirmed the news, which was first reported by Us Weekly. She said the couple have been dating about a year.
The 33-year-old Mr. Kartheiser plays ad man Pete Campbell on the hit AMC network drama, where, last season, Pete had an extramarital affair with the wife of a commuting friend. She was played by Miss Bledel in a guest-starring role.
The 31-year-old Miss Bledel is best known for her role as the teenage daughter in the long-running series "Gilmore Girls" and for her performances in "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and that hit movie's sequel.
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world