- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Singer David Allen Coe injured in north Fla. crash
Question of the Day
OCALA, FLA. (AP) - Police in north Florida cited country music singer David Allen Coe for running a red light before being struck by a tractor-trailer near downtown Ocala.
The Ocala Star-Banner (http://bit.ly/15ZV3t5) reports the crash occurred early Tuesday. A message on his website says 73-year-old Coe is “recuperating from his accident and will be ok.” His agent told the newspaper that Coe’s concerts in St. Louis and Louisville, Ky., have been canceled.
Authorities say the truck’s driver, 50-year-old Robert Johnson and 49-year-old Lisa Meade, also were injured.
Ocala police say Coe was driving a 2011 Suburban when he ran the red light. The truck hit the SUV broadside, pushing it into a nearby parking lot. The truck flipped on its side, wrapped around a pole and spilled the radishes and corn it was hauling.
Information from: Ocala (Fla.) Star-Banner, http://www.starbanner.com/
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world