- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
At Monte Carlo, Monaco, Gennady Golovkin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA World and IBO middleweight titles; Edwin Rodriguez vs. Ezequiel Osvaldo Maderna, 10, super middleweights; Zolt Erdei vs. Denis Grachev, 10, light heavyweights; Sergei Rabchenko vs. Adriano Nicchi, 12, for Rabchenko’s European junior middleweight title.
At Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas (HBO), Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado, 12, for the vacant WBO interim junior werlterweight title; Khabib Allakhverdiev vs. Breidis Prescott, 12, for Allakhverdiev’s WBA World junior welterweight title.
At Macao, China, Brian Viloria, vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, 12, for Viloria’s WBA Super World and WBO flyweight titles; Roman Martinez vs. Diego Magdaleno, 12, for Martinez’s WBO junior lightweight title; Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. vs. Yasutako Ishimoto, 12, junior featherweights; Vanes Martirosyan vs. Javier Francisco Maciel, 10, junior middleweights.
- Obama: Hole U.S. 'digging out of' requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Sen. Richard Durbin: No line in the sand on unemployment benefits
- Dick Cheney: Family feud over gay marriage has been 'dealt with'
- Sen. Rand Paul: Supreme Court needs to re-examine Fourth Amendment
- Sen. Rand Paul: 'I am seriously thinking about' running for president in 2016
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rep. Mike McCaul: 'Al Qaeda's on the run' is 'false narrative'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
Let it snow
White House pets gone wild!