- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s U.S. diplomats busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Capt. Kirk blasts IRS: ‘Appalled’ Shatner calls ‘Trek’ parody a ‘waste’ of tax money
William Shatner, who as Kirk commanded the USS Enterprise in the ‘Star Trek’ franchise, took to Twitter early Tuesday, saying: “So I watched that IRS video. I am appalled at the utter waste of US tax dollars.”
The video also was made with a “Gilligan’s Island” parody in 2010 for a leadership conference.
“There is no mistaking that this video did not reflect the best stewardship of resources,” the IRS said in a statement Friday.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Paris Metro issues 'politeness manual' to improve passengers' behavior
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald's, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Hacking software could put 'zombie drone army' in user's hands
- House Dem cites satire piece to strike GOP, Obamacare critics
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
Latest Blog Entries
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
- Jay Carney likens inquiry on Sebelius' 'Obamacare' fundraising to birth certificate questions
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- Hola: Boehner prepares to push amnesty bill through House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
White House pets gone wild!