- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Kellie Pickler’s drummer among injured in Ky crash
LOUISVILLE, KY. (AP) - The drummer for country music star Kellie Pickler has been identified as one of the people hospitalized in two crashes along Interstate 65 in central Kentucky.
Pickler’s manager, Larry Fitzgerald, said Gregg Lohman suffered serious injuries in the wreck Saturday.
University of Louisville Hospital spokesman David McArthur said Lohman remained there in serious condition Sunday.
State troopers have said a collision between a tractor-trailer and an SUV headed north started a fire that slowed traffic on both sides of the interstate Saturday. Troopers have said the wrecks on the southbound lane were likely caused by people slowing to look at the initial crash.
Six people from rural Wisconsin were killed when the tractor-trailer rear-ended their vehicle. Two foster children survived and were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.