- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Ryan Seacrest: ‘American Idol’ host dodges wedding question
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) — Ryan Seacrest can tell you lot about the evolution of “American Idol” over the past 12 seasons, but the host is a bit more reluctant to discuss the evolution of his relationship with actress Julianne Hough.
When asked by The Associated Press if there was a wedding date in his future, Mr. Seacrest casually responded, “Are you getting married?”
Mr. Seacrest and Mr. Hough have been together since the spring of 2010.
After a few playful rounds of “Are you?” banter on the subject, he decided to call it a day.
As for the prospect of the microphone making it in one piece, Mr. Seacrest said that if not, “I’m sure there’s one in a holster standing by if it breaks.”
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors