- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Berry says she wants ‘normalcy’ for daughter
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Berry’s fiance, Oliver Martinez. But a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla’s father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Says Berry: “That’s all I really want, just normalcy for her.”
Berry calls herself “resilient” and says she’ll figure it out.
Aubry and Berry settled their bitter custody battle last November, soon after Aubry and Martinez got into a fight that left Aubry with a battered face and Martinez with a hand injury. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Berry stars in the upcoming thriller “The Call.”
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Professor apologizes after blasting Republicans in class
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014