- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
Bruce Springsteen to return to London festival
The American rock star brings The E Street Band back to the event that is moving to a new location at the city’s Olympic Park.
Concert organizers Live Nation are leaving Hyde Park amid friction between fans and the neighborhood’s well-heeled residents, many of whom gripe about the late-night noise.
Springsteen had already exceeded the 10:30 p.m. curfew by half an hour when he welcomed McCartney on stage last July. They sang the Beatles hits “I Saw Her Standing There” and “Twist and Shout.” But officials turned the microphones off, and they were forced to leave the stage in silence.
Springsteen will headline the second night of the two-day festival on June 30. Other acts include Kasabian, Paul Weller, the Black Crowes and Alabama Shakes.
Live Nation Entertainment is holding a series of concerts at the former Olympic venue this summer _ including the Hard Rock Calling and Wireless festivals _ after gaining exclusive rights to the venue.
The 560-acre (227-hectare) site of the 2012 Summer Games is due to reopen to the public in stages between July and early 2014.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Justice Dept.'s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- EDITORIAL: Voting with one's feet shows folly of liberal economic policies
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014