- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Halle Berry: Actress says she wants ‘normalcy’ for daughter
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Miss Berry’s fiance, Oliver Martinez, but a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla’s father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Miss Berry said she’s now trying to figure out how to make life “more normal” for Nahla in the Los Angeles area, where they live.
“That’s all I really want, just normalcy for her,” Miss Berry said.
The actress called herself “resilient” and said she’ll figure it out.
Mr. Aubry and Miss Berry settled their bitter custody battle in November, soon after Mr. Aubry and Mr. Martinez got into a fight that left Mr. Aubry with a battered face and Mr. Martinez with a hand injury. Mr. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Miss Berry stars in the upcoming thriller “The Call.”
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama trying to make Mandela death about himself
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Colorado judge: Bakery owner discriminated against gay couple
- Sen. Rand Paul pushes 'Economic Freedom Zones' for Detroit
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Get in the middle of all the action inside and outside the boxing ring.
White House pets gone wild!