- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Halle Berry: Actress says she wants ‘normalcy’ for daughter
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Miss Berry’s fiance, Oliver Martinez, but a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla’s father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Miss Berry said she’s now trying to figure out how to make life “more normal” for Nahla in the Los Angeles area, where they live.
“That’s all I really want, just normalcy for her,” Miss Berry said.
The actress called herself “resilient” and said she’ll figure it out.
Mr. Aubry and Miss Berry settled their bitter custody battle in November, soon after Mr. Aubry and Mr. Martinez got into a fight that left Mr. Aubry with a battered face and Mr. Martinez with a hand injury. Mr. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Miss Berry stars in the upcoming thriller “The Call.”
TWT Video Picks
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq