- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Halle Berry: Actress says she wants ‘normalcy’ for daughter
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Halle Berry says all she wants is a normal life for her daughter.
The Oscar-winning actress had hoped to move to France with 4-year-old Nahla and Miss Berry’s fiance, Oliver Martinez, but a judge in her custody dispute with Nahla’s father, Gabriel Aubry, prevented that last year.
Miss Berry said she’s now trying to figure out how to make life “more normal” for Nahla in the Los Angeles area, where they live.
“That’s all I really want, just normalcy for her,” Miss Berry said.
The actress called herself “resilient” and said she’ll figure it out.
Mr. Aubry and Miss Berry settled their bitter custody battle in November, soon after Mr. Aubry and Mr. Martinez got into a fight that left Mr. Aubry with a battered face and Mr. Martinez with a hand injury. Mr. Aubry was arrested but not prosecuted.
Miss Berry stars in the upcoming thriller “The Call.”
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Brewer signs 1 of 4 pro-gun bills passed Wednesday
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.