- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Man ordered to stay away from Alyson Hannigan
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson issued a three-year restraining order against John Hobbs after a brief hearing Wednesday.
Hannigan stated in court filings last month that Hobbs has posted a barrage of threatening messages about her and her family online.
The filings state the 43-year-old acknowledged to police that he wanted to meet the 38-year-old star of “How I Met Your Mother” and “American Pie.”
Goodson noted that Hobbs agreed to the terms of the restraining order and that Hannigan’s husband and two children also should be protected.
The actress did not attend the hearing.
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- U.S. drops 2,000 mice on Guam by parachute to kill snakes
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
White House pets gone wild!