- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Elizabeth Olsen to play Juliet off-Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she’ll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet.”
Classic Stage Company said Thursday that the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen will help will kick off its 2013/2014 season. There’s no word yet on who will play Romeo.
The actress, who has gotten good notices for the films “Silent House” and “Martha Marcy May Marlene,” has just finished the Spike Lee-directed film “Old Boy” opposite Samuel L. Jackson and Josh Brolin.
Her other films include “Liberal Arts” opposite Josh Radnor and Zac Efron, and “Red Lights,” with Robert De Niro and Sigourney Weaver. She and Dakota Fanning also play best friends in “Very Good Girls,” which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.