- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Elizabeth Olsen to play Juliet off-Broadway
NEW YORK (AP) - Elizabeth Olsen will soon be a star-crossed lover _ she’ll star in an off-Broadway version of Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet.”
Classic Stage Company said Thursday that the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen will help will kick off its 2013/2014 season. There’s no word yet on who will play Romeo.
The actress, who has gotten good notices for the films “Silent House” and “Martha Marcy May Marlene,” has just finished the Spike Lee-directed film “Old Boy” opposite Samuel L. Jackson and Josh Brolin.
Her other films include “Liberal Arts” opposite Josh Radnor and Zac Efron, and “Red Lights,” with Robert De Niro and Sigourney Weaver. She and Dakota Fanning also play best friends in “Very Good Girls,” which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014