- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
2 bodies found at Polish philharmonic
Question of the Day
WARSAW, POLAND (AP) - Polish authorities have launched a double homicide investigation after the bodies of a harpist and a security guard were found in a building housing a philharmonic orchestra in western Poland.
Officials say a male security guard was found Friday morning in a pool of blood while a 26-year-old female harpist was also found dead in a different part of the building in the city of Jelenia Gora. She had traveled from Warsaw to perform a concert on Friday evening and was staying in a guest room in the building of the Lower Silesia Philharmonic.
Violetta Niziolek, a spokeswoman for prosecutors, said authorities consider the case one of “double murder” and are investigating.
Niziolek told the private broadcaster TVN24 that the male victim was about 50 to 60 years old.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors