- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Palmer plays 2nd round at TPC with heavy heart
Question of the Day
“As soon as I hit it, it looked like it was pretty good, and it was it pretty good,” Leishman said.
DIVOTS: The PGA Tour’s longest active streak of cuts ended Friday when Billy Horschel put two balls in the water on No. 18. Horschel had made 23 consecutive cuts. He shot a 1-under 71 in the second round, finished at 3 over and missed the cut by three strokes. “It’s a new learning situation,” Horschel said. “I should have made the cut. The mistakes I made were just simple mistakes. Obviously, I didn’t make enough birdies to offset them like I have in the past.” … Dustin Johnson (lower back) and Colt Knost (neck, spine) withdrew before the second round with injuries. … The tournament encountered some parking issues Friday, with spectators getting turned away from full lots. Gorgeous weather and an increase in tickets put up for sale resulted in an estimated record crowd for the second round at TPC Sawgrass.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Inside the Beltway: Immigration rage festers on all sides
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Manchester United delights FedEx Field crowd with shootout win over Inter Milan
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world