- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
Stenson surges to top before storms arrive
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FLA. (AP) - Former champion Henrik Stenson surged into the lead at The Players Championship before storms delayed the third round Saturday.
Tiger Woods briefly took over the lead from Sergio Garcia with a two-shot swing on the second hole, only to follow with a three-putt bogey on the third. Woods and Garcia were one shot behind through six holes.
Stenson won on the TPC Sawgrass in 2009. Starting the third round two shots behind Garcia, Stenson made a short birdie at the fourth hole and a 15-foot birdie on the sixth hole. He was through eight holes when the siren sounded because of thunderstorms in the area.
Jeff Maggert was tied for the lead at one point. With a bogey on the last hole, he finished with a 66.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014