- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
Colorado QB, ex-lineman charged with assault
BOULDER, COLO. (AP) - Two college football players accused of knocking a man unconscious in a weekend brawl have been charged with second-degree assault.
University of Colorado quarterback Jordan Webb and former offensive lineman Alexander Lewis appeared in court Wednesday but waived a formal advisement of charges.
Witnesses told police that 22-year-old Lee Bussey was knocked unconscious early Saturday when Lewis shoved his head into a brick wall. Lewis and Webb allegedly pushed him to the ground and punched him.
Lewis announced Friday that he planned to transfer to Nebraska and his lawyer initially said Lewis was wearing Cornhuskers attire at the time of the fight. However, lawyer Donald Brenner now says he wasn’t. He said Lewis‘ status with Nebraska is up in the air and will depend on the outcome of the case.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- John Edwards back in court this time as a lawyer for Va. boy's malpractice case
- Pentagon extends deployment of fighter jets to Poland
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.