- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Planned Parenthood ad: ‘Your baby will thank you’
Kristi Burton Brown writes on Lifesitenews.com: “Planned Parenthood recently coined its ‘Care. No matter what.’ slogan, around the same time the abortion giant decided that claiming to be ‘pro-choice’ wasn’t the best way to win people to their side. Now, it’s insane to claim to ‘care’ when your work is actually killing. … But to claim that the ones you kill will ‘thank you’? I honestly can’t imagine more insane or irrational logic.”
Ms. Brown says she found the advertisement while doing research online.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Christmas gift for coffee lovers: Starbucks $450 all-metal gift card
- Chris Matthews: GOP less patriotic than South African white apartheid leaders
- Wounded Warrior donation MIA from lesbian waitress of anti-gay tip story
- Jon Stewart, CIA superspy? Iranian TV creates new 'Zionist' conspiracy
- Paris Metro issues 'politeness manual' to improve passengers' behavior
Latest Blog Entries
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
- Jay Carney likens inquiry on Sebelius' 'Obamacare' fundraising to birth certificate questions
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
Brazen, leading-edge, “call it like it is” columns and reporting from Ohio native, radio host and writer, Sara Marie Brenner.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow