- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
Planned Parenthood ad: ‘Your baby will thank you’
Question of the Day
Planned Parenthood has a new promotional campaign: "Your baby will thank you" for using its services.
Kristi Burton Brown writes on Lifesitenews.com: "Planned Parenthood recently coined its 'Care. No matter what.' slogan, around the same time the abortion giant decided that claiming to be 'pro-choice' wasn't the best way to win people to their side. Now, it's insane to claim to 'care' when your work is actually killing. ... But to claim that the ones you kill will 'thank you'? I honestly can't imagine more insane or irrational logic."
Ms. Brown says she found the advertisement while doing research online.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Fed's polygraph experts expect future security clearance interviews to be conducted by robots
- Snipers exposed: 'Boomerang' technology tells troops where first shot was fired
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- Turkey gives White House cold shoulder: Prime Minister Erdogan says he no longer talks to Obama
- Chinese spy ship arrives at giant U.S.-led naval exercise off the coast of Hawaii
Latest Blog Entries
- HuffPo: Denying women 'moral abortions' destroys 'soul freedom'
- Rangel's race taunt: Tea party a bunch of 'white crackers'
- Limbaugh: Fox News wouldn't let me criticize GOP
- Anthony Weiner: Expect more lewd photos to surface during N.Y. mayoral campaign
- Obama meets with illegal immigrants to discuss reform
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq