- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
Beckham’s role after retirement to remain global
Question of the Day
PSG coach Carlo Ancelotti started Beckham in the home leg _ against one of the best midfields of all time _ and Beckham was criticized by French media, with sports daily L’Equipe marking him 3 out of 10. It was a harsh criticism, as although Beckham hardly stood out, his neat and tidy passing from a deep-lying position was what Ancelotti wanted.
Beckham was booked in the second leg against Barcelona and then against Evian on April 28, he was red-carded shortly after coming on as he went into a tackle with a dangerously raised foot. There was no contact, but it was reckless.
Against Brest at Parc des Princes on Saturday, Beckham will have a chance to say farewell to PSG’s fans, who only knew him for a short time, before pulling on a jersey for the final time in Lorient on May 26.
Then it will be out of the shorts and into the suit as a new chapter in Beckham’s life begins.
“He is on a totally different planet to other players in terms commercial value and long-term ambassadorial role,” Martin said. “His appeal is so enduring and that won’t change (for another 20 years).”
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- New York City creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs