- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
The Wrap: From conservatives vindicated by the IRS scandal to Benghazi unfolding, the week that was
On the side of the cabin of the boat, the Tsarnaev reportedly wrote: “When you attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims.” The writings were first reported by CBS News.
The longtime “Daily Show” host on Tuesday night tore into the White House and specifically bashed the president for repeatedly claiming he learned of major events at the same time as the American public.
Russia has sent more than a dozen war ships to patrol the waters near Syria, U.S. military spokesmen said on Friday. The country also gave Syria supersonic anti-ship cruise missiles, model P-800 Onika, United Press International reported.
The message: Moscow is fully supportive of Syrian President Bashar Assad, U.S. officials believe.
So, what does somebody have to do to get fired around here?
Unprepared, you are somehow surprised when your office in Benghazi gets torched and overrun by terrorists on the anniversary of 9/11. They kill your ambassador and three others.
Yet, you are so clueless that you actually think it is a spontaneous protest of a YouTube video that nobody has seen. Or, at least, that is what you tell people.
Schwarzenegger? Stallone? There may be something to their conservative political leanings.
A new study by two psychological scientists asserts that a man’s physical strength will affect whether or not he supports the welfare state, according to the Daily Mail.
• Justice Department subpoena of AP phone records unites left, right in opposition to ‘Big Brother’
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
Richard Ivory, editor-in-chief of Hip Hop Republicans and HHR at Communities Digital News, turns his interests, and pen, to the people making news today.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow