- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Celtics F Terrence Williams arrested near Seattle
KENT, WASH. (AP) - Kent police say Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams was arrested Sunday and accused of brandishing a gun at the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
He was booked into the King County Jail in Seattle early Monday for investigation of an assault charge, with a court appearance expected later in the day.
Det. Melanie Frasier says the woman called police about 1 p.m. Sunday and said she had been threatened with a gun. Williams had left the scene but was later arrested. No one was injured.
Police are withholding other details while the case is under investigation.
The 25-year-old Williams is a three-year pro who grew up in Seattle and played for Louisville in college.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.