- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Te’o off-limits to media but not Maxim party
McCoy was Denver’s offensive coordinator when Tim Tebow was with the Broncos.
The Broncos never kept Tebow off-limits to the media.
One Chargers rookie who did talk was former California wide receiver Keenan Allen, who said he didn’t think posting a photo of himself online wearing an Oakland Raiders cap would cause the stir it did.
“Obviously I had a Raiders hat on. I didn’t think it would have the effect that it did have but obviously it did and I didn’t mean for it to happen,” Allen said sheepishly about getting caught wearing gear from the Chargers’ most-hated rival. “I wasn’t thinking about it at the time. I wasn’t actually thinking about football at all. I was just going to grab a bite to eat. I posted something on Vine.
“I’m sorry about it and it won’t happen again.” Allen said he bought the hat while in college.
He posted the picture sometime after being drafted by the Chargers.
He also said veteran safety Eric Weddle “came up to me today and gave me the rundown _ don’t do it again.”
Outside linebacker Dwight Freeney, who agreed to a two-year deal with the Chargers on Saturday, wasn’t at Monday’s workout. McCoy said Freeney had a prior commitment.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.