- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Te’o off-limits to media but not Maxim party
McCoy was Denver’s offensive coordinator when Tim Tebow was with the Broncos.
The Broncos never kept Tebow off-limits to the media.
One Chargers rookie who did talk was former California wide receiver Keenan Allen, who said he didn’t think posting a photo of himself online wearing an Oakland Raiders cap would cause the stir it did.
“Obviously I had a Raiders hat on. I didn’t think it would have the effect that it did have but obviously it did and I didn’t mean for it to happen,” Allen said sheepishly about getting caught wearing gear from the Chargers’ most-hated rival. “I wasn’t thinking about it at the time. I wasn’t actually thinking about football at all. I was just going to grab a bite to eat. I posted something on Vine.
“I’m sorry about it and it won’t happen again.” Allen said he bought the hat while in college.
He posted the picture sometime after being drafted by the Chargers.
He also said veteran safety Eric Weddle “came up to me today and gave me the rundown _ don’t do it again.”
Outside linebacker Dwight Freeney, who agreed to a two-year deal with the Chargers on Saturday, wasn’t at Monday’s workout. McCoy said Freeney had a prior commitment.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Malaysia Airlines says plane on route to Beijing missing
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again