- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Cuomo plays fashion police with Khloe Kardashian, warns of copyright violation on T-shirt
ALBANY — Gov. Andrew Cuomo won't touch Khloe Kardashian's T-shirt, but he's sent her a letter saying the reality star's logo may be violating copyright law.
Cuomo confirmed his administration sent what he called a "pro forma" letter advising Kardashian that her T-shirt line resembles a state farm program logo.
But neither Cuomo nor Agriculture Commissioner Darryl Aubertine would go any farther to comment on a New York Daily News story that included a photo of Kardashian in the tight, white T-shirt.
The state's design has an image of the Statue of Liberty over farm rows and encircled by the words "Pride of New York."Kardashian's shirt contains the Statue of Liberty logo over rows and "Rich Soil New York," in a font similar to the New York logo.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.