- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Giants RHP Vogelsong breaks hand, out 4-6 weeks
Question of the Day
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Giants right-hander Ryan Vogelsong has broken his pitching hand while batting against the Washington Nationals.
Vogelsong broke two bones along his pinkie and dislocated a knuckle in the same area when he fouled off a pitch in the fifth inning Monday night. He is scheduled for surgery Tuesday and expected to miss four to six weeks.
Vogelsong had a 6-0 lead when he got hurt and earned the win in San Francisco’s 8-0 victory, his first since April 11. He grimaced in pain and grabbed his hand after the swing. Manager Bruce Bochy and a member of the training staff came out to check on him, and Vogelsong quickly left the game to a warm ovation from the sellout crowd.
The former All-Star had been mired in a six-start winless stretch but appeared back on track Monday night with five scoreless innings of three-hit ball.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world