- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Pulis leaves as Stoke manager by mutual consent
Question of the Day
STOKE, ENGLAND (AP) - Stoke says Tony Pulis left as manager by mutual consent Tuesday, ending his seven-year tenure at the Premier League club.
By guiding Stoke to a 13th-place finish this season, Pulis secured the team’s status in England’s top division for a fifth straight year. Still, he came under increasing criticism for failing to change its direct and physical style of play.
Pulis was the second longest-serving manager in the Premier League, behind Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger, in the wake of Alex Ferguson’s retirement from Manchester United last weekend. After Wenger, who took over at Arsenal in 1996, the EPL’s longest-serving manager is Newcastle’s Alan Pardew at 2 years, 156 days.
Ferguson retired from United last weekend after nearly 27 years and is being replaced by Everton manager David Moyes.
Manchester City fired Roberto Mancini last week, and interim Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez is leaving after this week’s U.S. tour and likely will be replaced by Jose Mourinho.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq