- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama, Planned Parenthood birds of a feather
What voice is louder on public policy than that emanating from the bully pulpit of the president? Yet how is our current president the moral superior of the infamous Kermit Gosnell? As a senator, Mr. Obama voted in favor of the destruction of newborn survivors of abortion. The execution of that very act Mr. Obama sanctioned was Gosnell’s crime — but only one of them is going to prison (“Murder: Gosnell guilty verdict hailed on both sides of abortion debate,” Web, May 13).
It is no wonder the president is the de facto spokesman for Planned Parenthood, the poster child of the abortion industry. Theirs is a symbiotic relationship: Planned Parenthood supplies Mr. Obama financial support, and Mr. Obama gratefully reciprocates with vows to perpetuate the hundreds of millions of dollars annually raked in by the abortionists. They are birds of a feather.
Of course, their use of the ironic label “women’s reproductive rights” makes everything all right and aboveboard, with the courts blind to the subterfuge, and Mr. Obama ascends from criminal enabler to champion of a state-sanctioned “choice.”
It is said one hand washes the other. However, in the case of Planned Parenthood and Mr. Obama neither will be ever be able to wash away the blood of their innocent victims.
East Northport, N.Y.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Get Breaking Alerts
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- New battlefront emerges in war between Republicans, tea party
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- Budget negotiators look to federal workers for benefit concessions
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.