- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama, Planned Parenthood birds of a feather
What voice is louder on public policy than that emanating from the bully pulpit of the president? Yet how is our current president the moral superior of the infamous Kermit Gosnell? As a senator, Mr. Obama voted in favor of the destruction of newborn survivors of abortion. The execution of that very act Mr. Obama sanctioned was Gosnell’s crime — but only one of them is going to prison (“Murder: Gosnell guilty verdict hailed on both sides of abortion debate,” Web, May 13).
It is no wonder the president is the de facto spokesman for Planned Parenthood, the poster child of the abortion industry. Theirs is a symbiotic relationship: Planned Parenthood supplies Mr. Obama financial support, and Mr. Obama gratefully reciprocates with vows to perpetuate the hundreds of millions of dollars annually raked in by the abortionists. They are birds of a feather.
Of course, their use of the ironic label “women’s reproductive rights” makes everything all right and aboveboard, with the courts blind to the subterfuge, and Mr. Obama ascends from criminal enabler to champion of a state-sanctioned “choice.”
It is said one hand washes the other. However, in the case of Planned Parenthood and Mr. Obama neither will be ever be able to wash away the blood of their innocent victims.
East Northport, N.Y.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Get Breaking Alerts
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- MSNBC's Rachel Maddow: Bush to blame for Ukraine
- Christine O'Donnell eager to re-engage in political debate
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Turkey not committed to Cyprus peace
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Spoiled-kid culture creates greedy adults
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama's flawed Mideast 'peace' plan
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Foreign policy would distract Obama from social hour
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Hit Putin where it hurts over Ukraine