- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Nico Rosberg quickest in 1st Monaco GP practice
Question of the Day
MONACO (AP) - Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg posted the fastest time in the first practice session of the Monaco Grand Prix on Thursday.
The German driver has been on pole position for the last two races and clocked 1 minute, 16.195 seconds to finish 0.087 faster than Ferrari rival Fernando Alonso.
Alonso won the Spanish GP two weeks ago and is looking to become the first driver to win in Monaco with three different teams. Romain Grosjean was third fastest for Lotus.
Although Mercedes has been fastest in qualifying for the last three races, Rosberg and teammate Lewis Hamilton have yet to win a race.
Hamilton, who took pole at the Chinese GP, was fifth behind Ferrari driver Felipe Massa.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel was 10th ahead of Thursday's second practice run.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors