- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Menards back at RCR
Question of the Day
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Menards is sticking with Richard Childress Racing.
RCR announced the home improvement store signed a multi-year partnership renewal to back the No. 27 Sprint Cup series car driven by Paul Menard.
Menards first signed on with RCR in 2011. Childress said it was great to have Menard back as driver and Slugger Labbe return as crew chief so the program could build on the promise it’s shown the past few seasons. Menard drove the car to win in the 2011 Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. He’s tied for 10th in points standings this season.
Menard said he and all his family were happy to continue their relationship and growth with RCR.
Menard will start 22nd in Sunday night’s Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
By Matt Kibbe
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
- Teen thugs in D.C. run wild -- even while wearing GPS ankle bracelets
- KIBBE: Another Republican budget surrender
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- Study IDs reasons for late-term abortions
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whisky: U.K.-born expert
- VEGAS RULES: Harry Reid pushed feds to change ruling for casino's big-money foreigners
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow