- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
Crazy crash-filled NASCAR race takes out stars
Question of the Day
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Maybe it's the full moon.
How else can you describe what has been a crazy Coca-Cola 600 with 10 caution flags and several crashes through 350 of 400 laps, and a Fox Sports TV cable rope that fell on to the track causing injuries to 10 fans and bringing racing to a halt for a half hour?
They'll be some busy repair shops this week after this smash-up derby.
Among the popular NASCAR stars out of the race Sunday night due to either accidents or car issues include Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin and last year's Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski.
Series points leader Jimmie Johnson was two laps down after he was involved in a crash with Juan Pablo Montoya. Danica Patrick also was involved in a crash and was nine laps behind.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Congress leaves Obama holding the burden of border children
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world