POLL DU JOUR
• 41 percent of Americans say they have conservative economic views; for Republicans, that number is 70 percent.
• 37 percent overall say their economic views are moderate; Republicans, 23 percent.
• 19 percent overall say they are economically liberal; Republicans, 6 percent
• 35 percent overall say their views on social issues are conservative; for Democrats, that number is 14 percent.
• 32 percent overall say they are social moderates; Democrats, 34 percent.
• 30 percent overall say they are social liberals; Democrats, 50 percent.
Source: A Gallup poll of 1,535 U.S. adults conducted May 2 to 7 and released Friday.
• Inside the Beltway hopes that you and yours have a meaningful Memorial Day.