- The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Several floors of a Michigan hotel were evacuated Monday morning after a guest found an unattended pressure cooker in a second-floor bathroom.

The Universal Muslim Association of America was conducting a three-day conference at the Adoba Hotel in Dearborn when it was evacuated, forcing the organization to cancel its banquet, CBS Detroit reports.

Police said the pressure cooker had not been converted into an explosive device. They do not have a suspect or motive at this time, CBS Detroit reports.

Pressure cookers were used in the Boston Marathon bombings that killed three people in April.