- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Oprah Winfrey: Strahan, Ripa ‘reigning king and queen’
Question of the Day
NEW YORK — Oprah Winfrey doesn’t have a daily talk show anymore. But two years after abdicating her throne, the former talk-show queen is clear who she thinks now wear the crowns: Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.
Winfrey, who now runs the OWN cable network, where she appears on-camera on a less-frequent basis, insisted she doesn’t miss the daily talk-show grind.
She was brought on “Live,” unannounced, by guest Tyler Perry. He is now producing shows for her network. Perry’s new drama, “The Haves and the Have Nots,” was scheduled to premiere Tuesday night. His new comedy, “Love Thy Neighbor,” debuts Wednesday.
TWT Video Picks
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq