- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Megyn Kelly unloads on Erick Erickson as battle of the sexes erupts at Fox
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel anchor Megyn Kelly says she’s offended by a male colleague’s suggestion that children of working mothers don’t do as well as those of stay-at-home moms.
A study released this week showing that women are now the primary breadwinners in households with children ignited a sharp debate with two of Fox’s most prominent women taking on male colleagues. In an electric segment on Ms. Kelly’s show Friday, she criticized Fox contributor Erick Erickson for saying that in nature males are dominant.
She said to Mr. Erickson, “What makes you dominant and me submissive, and who died and made you scientist-in-chief?”
Earlier, Fox’s Greta Van Susteren wondered: “Have these men lost their minds?”
The study was done by the Washington, D.C.-based Pew Research Center.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014