- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Megyn Kelly unloads on Erick Erickson as battle of the sexes erupts at Fox
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel anchor Megyn Kelly says she’s offended by a male colleague’s suggestion that children of working mothers don’t do as well as those of stay-at-home moms.
A study released this week showing that women are now the primary breadwinners in households with children ignited a sharp debate with two of Fox’s most prominent women taking on male colleagues. In an electric segment on Ms. Kelly’s show Friday, she criticized Fox contributor Erick Erickson for saying that in nature males are dominant.
She said to Mr. Erickson, “What makes you dominant and me submissive, and who died and made you scientist-in-chief?”
Earlier, Fox’s Greta Van Susteren wondered: “Have these men lost their minds?”
The study was done by the Washington, D.C.-based Pew Research Center.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.