- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Goalie likely out for season after hitting post
Question of the Day
BRUSSELS (AP) - The goalkeeper who was knocked unconscious when he crashed head-first into a goalpost during a Belgian league game will likely miss the rest of the season.
Lokeren goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa was back home on Tuesday after spending two days in a hospital to see if there was any damage to his neck and skull following the incident on Sunday.
The team said he sustained a concussion.
Copa, the Ivory Coast’s national team goalkeeper, was reaching for a shot in a playoff game against FC Brugge when he smashed into the post and was briefly knocked out.
Lokeren spokesman Romain Van Schoor said Tuesday the club “does not expect him to play in any of the remaining games of the playoffs,” which end on May 19.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world