- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Challenge do-nothing Warner
Sen. Mark R. Warner, Virginia Democrat, has been a do-nothing senator while carrying water for President Obama’s disastrous policies. He claims to be a great businessman, but what successful business person now in position of power as a United States senator stands by and does nothing while the president enacts policies that have wreaked havoc on our economy?
Obamacare and increased taxes on everything have driven up unemployment and caused our economy to remain in a poor position. Likewise, what senator who claims to be strong on defense — especially a senator from one of the most defense-oriented states in the country — stands by and does nothing while Mr. Obama dismantles our nation’s military? Our armed forces continue to be weakened by Mr. Obama’s huge cuts to our defense budgets.
Similarly, since the attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, Mr. Warner has done nothing to get to the bottom of how and why Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed on Sept. 11, 2012. Again, here is a senator who claims to be pro-defense not asking a single question as to why our military was not called in during the attack. It is high time for our do-nothing senator to be challenged on these serious issues of the day.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Obama ups the partisanship with a class-warfare speech
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements