- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Vettel looks to move ahead at Spanish GP
Question of the Day
Lotus’ upgrades will be a new front wing endplate, new aerodynamics around the rear drums, modifications to the diffuser and a different top rear wing, while Mercedes needs to add pace.
“A lot of effort is being put in to close that gap to the front-runners,” Hamilton said.
Pirelli tires have been under the spotlight recently for wearing out too quickly, and teams will get an extra set of hard tires for practice sessions to ensure drivers run for longer, rather than conserving tires for the race.
Also, F1 officials will reportedly meet in Barcelona to discuss a potential new system that could lead to drivers facing race bans for repeat misbehavior. The new system could replace grid penalties and fines that are currently levied against drivers for reckless driving.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors