- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Relieve Sebelius of HHS post
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has been under withering fire for the debacle with the Obamacare website and the crisis wherein hundreds of thousands of Americans have had their private health insurance policies canceled because of HHS regulations for Obamacare. Many are calling for Mrs. Sebelius‘ resignation for the crisis her incompetence has created and the damage the fiasco has done to the affected Americans. Yet President Obama has yet to show any inclination to fire her.
In the fall of 1968, one of the companies in my infantry battalion became engaged in a firefight with enemy forces. Our battalion commander could not be located. The following morning, he was relieved of his command at a change-of-command ceremony that was held behind a tent and with no troop formations to witness it.
Mr. President, if you cannot find a tent to use when you fire Mrs. Sebelius, I will buy one of suitable size for you. By the way, Mr. President, where were you when four Americans, including our ambassador, were killed in a terrorist attack on our diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya?
MAJ. JAMES M. DORN
Special Forces, U.S. Army (Retired)
Chino Hills, Calif.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Recent Letters to the Editor
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Bundy support demonstrates voters' distrust
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obamacare disasters were avoidable
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Muhammad wouldn't condone Boston bombing
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: High heels: Hazardous to one's health?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Marshall's comments hurt GOP, pro-lifers