- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Relieve Sebelius of HHS post
Question of the Day
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has been under withering fire for the debacle with the Obamacare website and the crisis wherein hundreds of thousands of Americans have had their private health insurance policies canceled because of HHS regulations for Obamacare. Many are calling for Mrs. Sebelius' resignation for the crisis her incompetence has created and the damage the fiasco has done to the affected Americans. Yet President Obama has yet to show any inclination to fire her.
In the fall of 1968, one of the companies in my infantry battalion became engaged in a firefight with enemy forces. Our battalion commander could not be located. The following morning, he was relieved of his command at a change-of-command ceremony that was held behind a tent and with no troop formations to witness it.
Mr. President, if you cannot find a tent to use when you fire Mrs. Sebelius, I will buy one of suitable size for you. By the way, Mr. President, where were you when four Americans, including our ambassador, were killed in a terrorist attack on our diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya?
MAJ. JAMES M. DORN
Special Forces, U.S. Army (Retired)
Chino Hills, Calif.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Get Breaking Alerts
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Costco to re-stock Dinesh D'Souza's 'America' after public outry
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- CURL: Obama turning millennials into Republicans
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?